Christmas is just around the corner! Bronc gals, I know you’re probably wondering what to get your significant sweetie as a gift. Two words: Frat cooler. It doesn’t matter if your boyfriend isn’t in a fraternity; you can decorate the cooler with his favorite sports teams, interests, etc. It’s fun, easy to make and he’ll love it.
• Any kind of acrylics. There are 53¢ ones from Wal-Mart and any colors they don’t have will be at Hobby Lobby called “Anita’s Paints”
• Brushes: $3 at Wal-Mart (Rose Art)
• Primer Paint: White- Brand: Krylon (also at Wal-Mart)
• Modge podge (Wal-Mart or Hobby Lobby)
• Sand it with sand paper, by hand. Use medium grit, then fine grit. You’re going to take off the shiny stuff and it’s going to feel rough and ugly, but it’s okay.
• Then with primer paint, put 2 coats then spray with modge podge and start painting the designs and pictures.
• When you’re done painting, spray 3-4 coats of modge podge to finally seal it to avoid chips and peeling.
• Make sure you read the spray drying time instructions on both primer and modge podge sealer.
Good luck and remember to keep calm and get your Greek on!
Don’t forget to follow me on twitter for Greek life tips, updates and more! @_missgreeklife