If you’re like most people and absolutely hate being single on Valentine’s Day, here are the top 5 things/places you should avoid:
1) Basically any store: Walmart, Target, HEB, SAM’s… stay as far away as possible. Walking into any of those stores and seeing heart shaped balloons, over sized stuffed animals and dozens of flowers will be the end of you.
2) Restaurants: Don’t attempt to go out to eat on Valentine’s Day, the wait will be for hours and you’ll be surrounded by lovey dovey couples that will instantly make you want to vomit.
3) Facebook: Girls will be blowing up your Facebook news feed talking about the gifts their boyfriends got them ( Ok ok I may be one of those..), and about how much they’re in love. Log off for the day and save yourself the mean thoughts you’ll probably already be thinking.
4) Radio: You already know the radio is going to be blasting love songs all day long. Turn it off and play your Kesha CD instead.
5) Bakeries: For whatever reason you’re going to a bakery, think again. You don’t want to be surrounded by that many sweets at a time like this. The best thing to do is to step away from the bakery.